Free Home Delivery
******Local Memphis home delivery only. If you live in Lakeland, Collierville, Piperton, Southaven, Olive Branch or any other city outside of Memphis please plan to pick up your cleanse at either our 5502 Poplar location or 150 South Peabody street downtown location.*******
Our local Memphis customers will receive their home delivery Wednesday evening after 4:00pm, so that they can begin their cleanse early Thursday morning.
If you’ve ever wondered if a juice cleanse is good for you, the answer is a resounding YES! And before you get hung up on the notion that a juice cleanse will be starving your body, think again. If you approach this the right way, you have nothing to fear. You will fuel your body with the best while allowing it to reset. So, if you are looking for a quick and efficient way of filling up on nutrients and enzymes, giving your digestive system a break, and ridding your body of endless amounts of toxins, then keep reading to hear more on the benefits.
Introducing our newest cleanse; one that's so powerful you'll feel energized, satisfied, warm and nourished from the inside out. This fast is highly anti-inflammatory, detoxifying and will help with rapid weight loss and
Contents of cleanse for each day:
- 4 - 12oz - Cold Pressed Juices Per Day
- 1- 32oz containers of warming, organic, medicinal vegetable broth made from organic vegetables, super herbs, turmeric, dried medical mushrooms such as Chaga and Reishi to be enjoyed throughout the day, beginning in the morning with a warm cup. These broths are highly anti-inflammatory, nutrient and mineral rich and are exceptionally hydrating. They are chef driven, with an equal emphasis on flavor as well as medicinal properties.
- Daily Intestinal Movement Capsules - oxygen for colon health. Colosan will gently oxidize and cleanse the intestines and colon using oxygen to remove accumulated matter in your intestines and colon, allowing the body to detox and better absorb nutrients.
- Daily Probiotic Tablets - Probiotics are live bacteria and yeasts that are good for your health, especially your digestive system. We usually think of bacteria as something that causes diseases. But your body is full of bacteria, both good and bad. Probiotics are often called "good" or "helpful" bacteria because they help keep your gut healthy.
- Daily Enzymes - helps support a healthy digestion. Taking enzyme supplements is like hiring an extra clean up crew for your gut.
- Salt bath for detox and relaxation (scent free)
Here are some of the BENEFITS of doing a juice and broth fast:
- Stomach works less: Making the stomach work less to extract nutrients can be a huge benefit. Juices and vegetable broths require less of the stomach's digestive processing, allowing more healing to the rest of the body.
- Gut repair and rest: Toxic foods, taking medications and even stress can impair the intestine's functioning. There can easily be an imbalance in the intestinal flora as well as actual breaks in the intestinal barrier ("leaky gut") -- allowing substances into our bodies that should not get a free pass. Consuming a phytonutrient-dense rainbow plant-based juice diet allows food to be assimilated quickly through the intestine -- consuming less energy, while the toxin-free, nutrient-dense food helps to repair the gut itself.
- Heal the liver: The liver is our main detoxifying organ. Every molecule of food that is absorbed through the intestinal wall (fiber is not absorbed) moves into the liver for detoxification and preparation before being allowed to enter the rest of the body. Problem is, there are too many toxins for most of our livers to handle -- with many passing unchecked into the general circulation to wreak havoc in distant cells. A juice and broth cleanse rests the liver's overload.
- Less Appetite: Juicing doesn't really shrink the stomach -- although it feels like it does. Juicing eliminates the habit of comfort eating, and makes you feel satiated with less food than usual. This provides a big psychological boost to help get over the hurdle of changing habits.
- Ease food decision-making. Juicing and broth focuses on consuming fresh whole food produce every few hours -- and reduces the enslavement of thinking constantly about what the next meal is going to be. Not only do we feel sated, but realize we are no longer slaves to our addictions with (often very harmful) foods.
- Eliminate harmful foods. The juice and broth cleanse eliminates dairy, wheat, gluten and fermented foods from the diet (as well as coffee and alcohol). In my experience, the majority of patients over 40 are relatively insensitive to wheat. Being off this -- and other common trigger foods for a period -- then reintroducing them can help define what foods are causing our body problems.
- Offers super nutrition: Being on an all-produce diet gives us not only the vitamins and minerals but the all-important phytonutrients that are powerhouses for the clean-up and healing process. Juices and broths are by nature raw foods -- and retain nutrients that would be destroyed by cooking, including some B vitamins and especially (digestive and anti-inflammatory) enzymes.
- Lose weight. As you are feeling better and having more energy, you also naturally lose weight. Some of this is water bloat, but also some is fat. A juice cleanse (three days minimum) is a great way to jump start a diet. It not only helps control appetite and cravings, but is naturally lower in calories, while supplying the body with probably more concentrated beneficial energizing and healing nutrients than it has seen before.
- Improve energy. After the first day's adjustment period (mostly missing crunching, and any coffee/alcohol cessation symptoms), most people begin to feel much more energy and clarity (by consuming only fresh juices) than they ever did with frequent caffeine drinks.
- Rehydrate the body. Drinking sufficient fluids (5-6 glasses/day) makes the body function more efficiently, increases energy (often successfully removing the afternoon blahs/brain fog), and helps insure proper elimination of toxins.
- Reduce physical problems. You begin to feel generally better, not just with your energy, but with many chronic symptoms such as headaches, rashes, general aches, congested sinuses and chest, and bloating/cramping/gas. Too much of the time our body is fighting off the things we do to it (especially with food -- but also with lack of sleep, inactivity and stress). Take a break, rest the body (and mind) and flood it with nutrients
- Allow maximum detoxification. To optimally support all phases of the body's natural detox process, you need a very broad range of plant-supplied nutrients like anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatories. By providing the body with super-nutrient dense foods juicing allows the body to have more of the resources it needs to support the phases of detoxification, and even to begin to help remove the cumulative toxins stored in the body
- Heal our cells. Switching to a plant-based diet allows cells to work optimally to re-establish efficient internal messaging and manufacturing processes, allowing the mitochondria to create energy without having to fight off a plethora of free radicals and inflammation, and reducing some of the impediments to proper DNA functioning.
(Caveat: Juicing is not for everyone. Check with your health care provider first, especially people who are pregnant, underweight, diabetic, have unstable heart disease or low blood pressure, or who have life-threatening health challenges.)